CSA CE Ethics Quiz
Rules, Roles and Responsibilities
CSAs are required to complete 30 CSA CE credits every 3 years to remain a member of SCSA and use the CSA designation. This includes completion of an online ethics quiz that covers the CSA Code of Professional Responsibility. This quiz is titled Rules, Roles and Responsibilities and the CSA earns 3 CSA CE credits for completion.
To access the CSA Ethics Quiz:
- Click on the link http://courses.csa.us
- Go to the bottom of the page and select "CSA Rules, Roles and Responsibilities".
- Go to the right side of the screen and follow the instructions under "Is
This Your First Time Here?"
- Select "Create New Account".
- Fill in the required information.
- Go to your email, you will immediately receive an email with a login link, read the email message and click on the link provided.
- Then click on "Courses" and select the "CSA Role, Rules and