2023 CSA Conference
Building Knowledge and Empowering Networks
SCSA will be heading to Indianapolis, Indiana, August 23-25, 2023 for the 8th Annual CSA Conference at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
The CSA Conference is designed to provide current information relevant to professionals working in the senior market on the health, financial, social, legal, and business issues associated with older adults, and strategies to apply practical knowledge to improve business practices. The CSA Conference is structured so that attendees gain knowledge relevant to their business with seniors, and have opportunities to grow their professional networks by connecting with others in the senior market.
Do You Want to Be a Speaker at the 2023 CSA Conference?
SCSA is currently accepting speaker proposals for the 8th Annual CSA Conference. The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, December 30th.
The CSA Conference program features three primary tracks:
- The FINANCE and INSURANCE program track
- The HEALTHCARE and HOME CARE program track
- The AGING TRENDS program track
SCSA offers lots of other opportunities for connecting and networking at the Building Knowledge and Empowering Networks conference.
Volunteer for the Conference:
- Serve on the Program Committee to help review and select conference sessions
- Serve on the Marketing Committee to help promote the conference
- Serve on the Service to Seniors Committee to select a CSA for outstanding volunteer work
- Serve on the Ambassadors Committee to help welcome and host attendees of the conference
Attend the Conference. Join your fellow CSAs for two full days of learning and networking! Register TODAY to lock in any early registration discounts.
The CSA Conference provides all CSAs with 12 units of CSA CE credit automatically. Please allow 30 business days following the conference to see your CE reflected in your account. For questions about additional professional CE Credits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.